One of our organization visions is spread the yoga knowledge to entire world. To make this incentive success and bring healthier world in reality, we need yoga teachers and instructors.They are the key persons for this activity. We started yoga teacher training program a decade ago.
We are running teacher training programs, last 15 years in successful manner. Thousands of students are trained from our organization. This course is designed such way that, any of level of skill in yoga, can attend this program, even if you are not having any prior yoga or formal education and experience in teaching also, possible to attend this course.
In the curriculum is designed such way that, students gain a more in-depth strong knowledge of yoga as well as a deeper insight into the different types of yoga and their philosophies of the practice. Students also learn how they may improve on their postures, that they may execute them with accuracy and, later, be able to demonstrate it to others.
As part of course,
1. Theory class
2. Practical class
3. Mock class
4. Personal class
5. Group class
6. Children class
We teach, teaching principles, different Health issues and reasons, Understanding the pattern, design therapy sequence, observations and sustainability.
This course designed with a syllabus of ancient yoga methods and latest yoga research results from different research centers and our institute research results.
Course Timings :
YOUR AVAILABLE TIMINGS
WEEK DAYS OR
WEEK ENDS OR
FOR ALL HOUSEWIFE, ENGINEERS, DOCTORS, EMPLOYEES,
UNEMPLOYEES, MALE/FEMALE etc.
WITHOUT CERTIFICATE : EDUCATION NO BAR.
TEACHING OF PRAYER
KRIYAS – CLEANSING TECHNIQUES BANDHA, MUDRAS
YOGA TEACHING TECHNIQUES AND METHODS BOTH THEORY AND PRACTICAL
IN TRAINING PROGRAMME ALLOW TO TAKE THE GROUP CLASSES, THEORY CLASSES AND PERSONNEL CLASSES
* Practice Pranayama, Kriyas, and Bandhas
* Understand a variety of Meditation Techniques
* Study Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
* In depth study of select Yoga Sutras
* Understand the history of yoga
* Focus on integrating Yoga into your life through
some Spiritual Lessons
* Introduction to The Business of Yoga
* Exposure to Yogic healing technique
* Participate in Art of Teaching Workshops
* Practice peer-teaching starting day one
* Understand Chakras & Energetic Anatomy
* Study Ayurvedic Philosophy & Yogic Diet